Our regular season starts with opening night April 1st, 2016
All Pre 1974 American cars are welcome on ANY night, and can park in any road closure except South Broadway, which is reserved for the club of the night.
One of the greatest ongoing traditions in San Diego County, Cruisin’ Grand in Escondido runs for six spectacular months. This is a FREE EVENT where more than 5000 visitors and car enthusiasts each Friday Night come to check out the 500+ cars lining the streets of historic downtown Escondido. Cruise nights run April through September from 5:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
We call it Hot Rod Heaven!
Cruisin’ Grand is honored to be called one of the best cruises in the country. We try to keep it simple, and focus only on what works with our community history, i.e. 1973 and earlier American-made Classics, Customs, Vintage, Muscle, and Hot Rods cruising Grand Ave, just like they did 50-60- years ago, on a Friday night, hopefully shoulder-to-shoulder with a date!
We invite those same cars to park on Grand Avenue and side streets and enjoy the early 50’s setting of downtown Escondido.
Events & Information
- NOTE: OUR PERMIT DOES NOT ALLOW FOOD OR VENDING, BOOTHS ARE SPECIFIC TO PAID SPONSORS
- Parking for event-era cars is on Grand Avenue and side streets, from Escondido to Ivy Street.
- “Reserved” parking area for local/regional 73 and earlier American made Car Clubs who pre-reserve a night. Contact Steve at (760) 746-8461
- Awards weekly for five selected cars. No pre-registration. No fees. Just fun!
- Restaurants cafes, pubs, specialty retail stores open late.
- Family-friendly features Hula Hoops, Name That Tune contests, and more.
- Information booth at event at Grand & Broadway
- Official event t-shirts at Grand & Broadway by Top End T’s and Driving Styles
Connect With Us
Follow us on Twitter to find out about local vendor deals and promos each friday night. Stay up to date on all Cruisin’ Grand news by liking us on Facebook page.